Applying to the Sixth Form
External students wishing to apply to the Sixth Form, must send their application to the school no later than the 1st February of each year.
Please read through the information contained in the links below. When ready, fill out an application form and send it to:
Sixth Form Applications
Rooks Heath School
In order to avoid disappointment, please pay particular attention to the minimum entry requirements for the course you want to study.
- Sixth Form Information Booklet
- Collegiate Brochure
- Sixth Form Entry Requirements
- Sixth Form Collegiate Application Form
- Bursary Grant Information and Application Form
- Sixth Form Student Contact Details Form - to be completed to update contact details
Sixth Form Prospective Parents Evening
The headteacher's presentation was recorded and can be viewed by clicking the video below. During the live presentation, there was the opportunity for parents, carers and children to ask questions. We have also put together a number of videos that give you lots of information about the Sixth Form.