All students are expected to wear full and correct college uniform with the exception of the charity ‘non uniform’ days and on some fieldwork sessions.
- Uniform skirts should not be shorter than knee length.
- The Sixth Form do not wear uniform, but are expected to dress appropriately for college.
- Students are to be clean and tidy at all times.
- We advise that all uniform is labelled.
The uniform (including P.E kit) is available from ‘Angels’ in Rayners Lane.
The school code for the Angels website is 1883.
- White polo-shirt with college emblem printed on it. Plain navy blue shorts or tracksuit bottoms.
- White sport socks (ankle socks).
- Non-marking trainers.
- Navy blue sweatshirt with college emblem printed on it (Optional)
- Plain navy blue football socks
- Shin pads