Parent and Carers
At Rooks Heath we always seek to work with parents, families and carers, to try to ensure that the needs of our students are met. Young people benefit most when home and school work together, and good communication is key to this.
Some of the ways in which we do this are:
• The Link Book.
• My Child at School, for immediate and up-to-date information on your child’s timetable, attendance, reports, behaviour and homework set.
• Rooks Heath School website.
• Rooks Heath School Facebook page.
• Rooks Heath School Twitter feeds
• A Head Teacher ‘surgery’.
• Parent-Teacher Consultation Evenings.
• Parent Questionnaires.
• The termly newsletter - ‘Rooks Heath Life’.
• Parent, Teacher and Friend’s Association.
• Parents of all new intake Year 7 students are invited to an evening in July. They are able to meet staff, find out more about the School and are asked to sign our Home-School Agreement.
It is important to us that the aims and expectations of the School are clear and understood by all members of our School community. By working in partnership with parents and carers, we offer every student a secure, fulfilling and challenging environment that supports achievement across all areas, and provides the basis for successful adult life.
We hope that some of the links to the right of this page will provide you with further useful sources of help or information. We are always seeking to improve the information we send to parents and very much welcome any feedback you have.
Thank you for your support.