Public Exams & Results 2020
PUBLIC EXAMs 2020
PLEASE SEE BELOW INFORMATION ABOUT A-lEVEL, btec AND gcse
RESULTS DAY ARRANGEMENTS
If you wish to have access to your Centre Assessed Grades (CAGs) please contact Mrs. Das, Exams Officer, in AG9 or via Canvas email in the usual way.
PLEASE SEE BELOW INFORMATION ABOUT A-lEVEL, BTEC AND gcse APPEALS
The appeals process has also been amended this year and the key points are as follows.
- Appeals will be allowed in cases where a centre believes it has made an administrative error when submitting its information; or similarly, if the centre believes an exam board made an administrative or technical mistake when calculating, assigning or communicating a grade.
- Appeals can only be submitted by the centre not an individual student.
- Students will not be able to appeal against the professional judgement underpinning the school’s submitted centre assessed grades and/or position in the rank order schools were required to place all candidates within.
- Students who feel that their grades from the summer do not reflect their ability will have the opportunity to take their exams in the autumn series which are scheduled over October and November, but will be required to pay for their entries.
- A student who has evidence of bias or discrimination in the grade awarded should raise this with their centre in the first instance via the school’s complaints policy.
Further information for parents and students is available at:
A form is available from Mrs. Das in AG9 if a student wishes to make a formal request for the school’s centre assessed grades after receiving their results. You can also request one from Mrs. Das via Canvas email in the usual way.
INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS and CARERS REGARDING PUBLIC EXAMINATIONS
All candidates sitting public (external) examinations at Rooks Heath College must be aware of the following regulations:
JCQ & EXAM BOARD REGULATIONS:
ROOKS HEATH COLLEGE REGULATIONS: